Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 18th century England, there lies the contract between a boy and his butler. Things are not always what they seem...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] Empty
PostSubject: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] Cieltemplate

To the Head of Phantomhive

I would very much like to see you tonight at my masquerade ball. Please come tonight. It may give us a chance to patch things up between us. Hope to see you soon.
Sincerely,
Alois Trancy

Ciel reread the small simple request over and over again while in his carriage. This feels like a trap...he thought but Sebastian said that it would be rude not to accept the Earl of Trancy's hand at friendship. Damn demon... forcing me to do this.

He gave an annoyed sigh and stared out the window as the carriage soon came to a full stop. The door opened and Ciel stepped out. He gave a sigh and turned to Sebastian.

"Let's get this over with."

Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] Cielqute
Back to top Go down
https://kuroshitsuji.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:38 pm

"Ah hello there Phantomhive, come right in." Alois said, as he answered the door to see a short blue haired Earl and his butler. The blonde was dressed in his usual short shorts and purple coat, nothing special really. He moved aside to let the two inside he inherited mansion as a sly grin spread across his face.
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:45 pm

"Good evening, Trancy."

Ciel and his butler went inside the mansion as the door closed behind him. He crossed his arms and stared at Alois and his butler. He could hear noise from the ballroom as the masquerade ball was taking place.

"Shouldn't you be tending to your guests?" Ciel asked, as he kept his arms crossed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:53 pm

"Tch. Why? There's food and music, I'm not their mother. If anything goes wrong I have my butler to take care of it." Alois said simply, he folded his arms and smiled his best fake innocent smile at the smaller boy.
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:08 pm

Ciel kept his arms crossed as he stared at the other earl who's smile almost felt like it was burning him.

"Why did you invite me here?"

Ciel came right out and said it. He was usually not the one to attend parties and for him to show up at Trancy's... it was all TOO suspicious.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:12 pm

"How rude, I just wanted to patch things up between me and you. Since we're practically the same, I thought we could be friends." Alois said, holding out his hand in a friendly gesture.
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:18 pm

Ciel seemed unconvinced of this but sighed, giving in.

"Fine." He uncrossed his arms and reached out to take Alois' hand.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:22 pm

Alois grinned once the boy took his hand,he griped it tightly before pulling the boy roughly into his arms.
"Im glad we're friends now." Alois purred into the boys ear as he hugged the boy tightly, he suddenly released his grip makeing Ciel stumble a little.
"Well please do enjoy yourself Phantomhive." Alois said cheerfully before skipping off to some unknown place in the ball room.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Sebastian stayed at his master's side, watching the conversation between the two lords.
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:34 pm

Ciel stumbled after he was freed from the Trancy lord.

"Sebastian. You said I only had to accept his friendship. I don't have to stay for this party. With that done, our business here is finished. Let's go."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:37 pm

Alois stalked the young Earl from behind, just waiting there until the blue haired boy spun around to leave. He kept himself firmly planted so he wouldn't stumble backwards when the boy had bumped into him.
"Aw don't leave so soon~" Alois said, grinning slyly at his new "friend"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:42 pm

Sebastian nodded, following his master until they were stopped.
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Ciel turned around and crossed his arms again.

"You didn't say that I had to stay for the party. I don't even have a costume" Ciel admitted as he stared down at his dark blue suit. He was also wearing a matching cloak and his top hat.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:58 pm

"Ah yes that is a problem, you and I are about the same size. Aside from me being a bit taller then you, I'm sure you'll fit into one of mine." Alois said as he reached foward and grabbed one of the young Earl's hands. He pulled he foward towards the grand stair case that led up to his room.
"You can wait there Sabastian." Alois said the Butlers name in a bit of a disgusted tone as he went up the stairs tugging the smaller make with him.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Middleford

Elizabeth Middleford

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] Liztemplate

In the meantime, Elizabeth had been roaming around the ballroom in earnest for her fiancee. She knew he had been invited to the very same ball tonight, and was hoping he might dance with her. Just when she was about to give up her search for Ciel, she spotted him in the arms of the party's host, Earl Alois Trancy. She pouted in disgust. Nobody was allowed to put their arms around her Ciel. No one except for her, and maybe Sebastian...

Eyes narrowed, Elizabeth began to make her way through the crowd to Ciel, only to watch him dragged upstairs by that terrible host. ...At least he was a decent dancer... Lizzie sighed and spotted Sebastian just a few feet away. She pulled on her usual charming and adorable smile as she greeted him.

"Good evening, Sebastian~!! May I ask where Ciel is running off too?"

She batted her eyelashes softly, waiting for the butler's answer.

Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] Luzqute
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Ciel had no choice as he was being forcibly pulled by his new "friend." He looked back down at Sebastian and saw Elizabeth. Elizabeth was invited too!? He hoped that whatever costume Alois would force him to wear wouldn't be too embarrassing for he knew he would have to dance with his fiancée later this evening.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:34 pm

Alois sighed in annoyance as they both got to the top of the stairs.
"Remind me to make Claude do some tediouse tasks for inviting the annoying blonde to this party. All she does is talk with that high pitched voice, she makes me feel like I've been talking to her for hours after just five minutes." Alois said angrily, referring to Ciel's soon to be bride who was dressed in some over fluffed up dress.
"She also has horrible taste."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:41 pm

Sebastian looked down at his master's fiancee. "Good evening, Lady Elizabeth." He bowed respectfully. "Young master is getting a costume from Lord Trancy at the moment. He will be down shortly."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Middleford

Elizabeth Middleford

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Lizzie's features sparkled with joy.

"Ooooh~ Yay!! I do hope it matches my costume! Wouldn't that be just wonderful?!"

She giggled and twirled around in her costume, an intricate Western can can dress that her brother had sent her from America. It was pink, naturally, with plenty of black and yellow lace to match. Its corset was adorned with several bows, a much larger one tied around the back. She thought it was the perfect mix of rough attitude and cute attire to present herself in next to Ciel.

But Lizzie gasped as she remembered that Sebastian too, was in need of a costume.

"Ah! Sebastian!!! What about your costume? We have to find you something right away!!"

With a huff of confidence, Lizzie grabbed the butler's hand and led him towards the back of the room, where she always had a few extra supplies packed just in case.

Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:58 pm

The demon butler follwed the girl reluctantly. He hadn't planned on wearing a costume to this event.
"That will not be necessary, Lady Elizabeth... I did not plan on wearing a costume tonight. I only planned on accompaning my master."
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:04 pm

Ciel sighed and stared at Alois. Ciel knew that Alois was right about Elizabeth but she was his family and fiancée after all. He gave the other earl a cold look for insulting her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Alois grinned as the younger male scowled at him, he spun him around and slammed him against his bedroom door. Alois put his hands on either side of the boy, cornering him up against the door.
"Now dont give me that look, friends are supposed to be all nice to each other right?" Alois really had no idea how friends acted towards each other...since he never had a friend before. His brother who was now dead and the boys he was forced to live with really didn't count that much as friends since he spent a very short few years with each group.
Alois leaned foward until his face was inches away from the other males.
"Now, shall we?" Alois moved a hand down and swung open the door. Makeing the boy fall flat on his butt into the room. Alois giggled as he walked around the fallen down boy.
"Please choose anything you want from my wardrobe." Alois said as he opened up the large closet filled with variouse purple and black outfits.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Middleford

Elizabeth Middleford

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:16 pm

"But that takes all the fun out of it!!"

Lizzie giggled as she pulled out a saloon pianist's costume for Sebastian. Thankfully for him, it really wasn't all too different from his butler uniform, just a bit classier~

"What do you think?" Lizzie smiled as she held it up on display for him.

Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Ciel stood up as he stared at all of Alois' costumes. Alois was different from him and Ciel didn't want to change out of his dark blue suit. He crossed his arms again.

"Reason I glared at you was because you insulted Elizabeth in my presence. Don't do that again."

Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Ciel stood up as he stared at all of Alois' costumes. Alois was different from him and Ciel didn't want to change out of his dark blue suit. He crossed his arms again.

"Reason I glared at you was because you insulted Elizabeth in my presence. Don't do that again."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next