Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 18th century England, there lies the contract between a boy and his butler. Things are not always what they seem...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:14 am

Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 3 Cieltemplate

Ciel's eye widened at how close Alois was getting towards him. He stumbled back and onto Alois' king-sized bed.

Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 3 Cielqute
Back to top Go down
https://kuroshitsuji.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:02 am

Alois stood at the end of the bed and started laughing, he moved foward again and ontop of the fallen down Earl.
"Now let's finish this so I can get back to my party." Alois said as he put his arms and legs on either side of Ciel, trapping him to the bed. He lowered his head quickly and smashed their lips together, from all the force they would probably both have bruised lips afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:43 pm

Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 3 Cieltemplate

Ciel's eye widened as the blonde pinned him down and forcefully kissed him. Ciel tried to push the older boy off him but Alois was strong as he pinned him there. Ciel began to have flashbacks of when he was tortured that night.

Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 3 Cielqute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:52 pm

Alois pulled away slightly but was still centimeters away from the boys face.
"Whats with that look?" Alois whispered, grinning as he stated at this certain look the boy had on his face. He couldn't really quite put it into a category of which emotion came across the boys face since it seemed like multiple emotions crossed him all at once.
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:30 am

Ciel could remember that night vividly and it sent anger and fear down his frail body. He was used as a toy to those evil people and that was when he summoned Sebastian. Ciel made that promise that he wouldn't feel that vulnerable again.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:00 am

Alois jabed the boy in the stomach with his pointer figure, since the face he was makeing was freaking him out.
"Are you just going to stand there and stare or are you going to say something?" The blonde asked, still very close to Ciel.
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:54 pm

"Such beautiful skin this boy has... such a shame. Hold him down."

Someone... help me...

Ciel soon snapped out of his trauma, angrier for remembering a bit of his torturous past. "Sebastian!" he called for his butler. His body still in shock.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:31 pm

Alois narrowed his eyes and glared at the shorter male.

"That's not what i wanted you to say." Alois sighed, how rude was it to call for that damn demon butler at a time like this.
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:01 pm

Ciel still remained in shock as memories filled his mind. Memories of pain, sorrow and the fire. He then remembered the contract marking and his first encounter with Sebastian.

"You really are a selfish child."

That was what the demon had called him. A selfish child who wanted revenge. A child that put everything on the line just to grab that spider's thread. That was his nature... that was all of humanity's nature.

Ciel blinked and then his nerves finally calmed. He regained his sense of mind and he realized that he was in a bad situation; He was alone with Alois Trancy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:35 pm

Alois tilted his head to one side as he starred at the boy infront of him, the only words he has uttered was the name of his butler. Maybe he wasn't feeling well?

"You're so mean Ciel, at least say something to me. You look like you're going to cry, I didn't do anything that bad I mean really I thought you were tougher then that." Alois said as he placed a hand on Ciel's cheek.

"Are you not feeling well? I could get Claude or Hannah to take a look at you." Alois said tilting the boys head up to look at him, a twisted smile spread across the blondes face as he started at the other.
Back to top Go down
Hannah Anafeloz

Hannah Anafeloz

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:55 pm

Hannah quietly stood by the room, somewhat in the hallway. Having arrived a while ago, she had only glimpsed Alois and Ciel going up the stairs and into the room. Hannah though, had, quite frankly, had enough of being downstairs with the guests. All they did was stop for a moment and stare in alarm, question her, then continue on with their conversations. She didn't exactly want to go back downstairs, knowing the guests would all ask and murmur amongst one another the same thing.

"What's happened to her eye?" "Are you alright?" "What's wrong with your eye?" "Have you been hurt?"

Ignoring them was easy enough, but responding was fairly frustrating. Others would simply ignore her, mostly the high class guests, who didn't seem to have a care in the world for a vulnerable, pitiful servant with one eye-who, little did they know, could snap the neck of every human being conversing at this party without remorse. Hannah shifted slightly, holding an empty tray. However, the muffled voice of Alois from behind the door to his room alerted Hannah, placing her on edge for a split second. It took a few moments for her to relax, realizing the Earl wasn't adressing her. The maid paused, listening intently.

"You're so mean Ciel, at least say something to me. You look like you're going to cry, I didn't do anything that bad I mean really I thought you were tougher then that.Are you not feeling well? I could get Claude or Hannah to take a look at you."

Hannah momentarilly thought of knocking and entering to aid her master, but thought against it. If she disturbed him, it would lead to punishment depending on the Earl's mood. She decided to merely wait and see if she was called or not, setting the empty tray she held aside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:32 pm

Alois sighed and moved away from the Earl and towards the exit door of his bedroom, he had become bored easily of their little game and really did need to get back to his guests.

"You can keep that outfit if you want Ciel, I have plenty just like it. I need to get back to my guests, I'll see you down there." Alois said, smirking at the young Earl as he opened the door and stepped out. He gasped and stumbled back a little when he suddenly bumped into a person much taller then him.

"What the-.. Hannah, why are you up here?" Alois growled, his eyes growing dark as he stared angrily at the blue haired demon maid.
Back to top Go down
Hannah Anafeloz

Hannah Anafeloz

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:04 pm

Hannah slightly stiffened at the voice of her master, especially at feeling him bump against her. "M-my apologizes, Dana-sama.." The maid murmured softly, quickly stepping aside briefly, her head lowered and gazing down at her feet. The last time she'd met her master's eyes, resulted in a cruel punishment that even the average demon; well, all except her; wouldn't tolerate. The pitiful-looking maid trembled slightly, keeping her gaze lowered as she spoke, her voice soft and quiet.

"I-I completed serving the guests, Dana-sama. I came up here to await orders." There was no way that Hannah would tell her master exactly why she was up here; not serving the guests-avoiding them. Avoiding their perstering questions, those concerned, worried glances, or irritated scoffs and mutters. Complaining wasn't exactly in Hannah's nature, and complaining alone would give her master a reason to punish her, for even the slightest word of protest.

"D-do you require anything, Dana-sama?" Hannah dared to ask quietly, trembling slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:14 pm

Alois glared angrily at the woman before putting a hand on her shoulder and slammed her back into the wall. "I dont need anything, and you are supposed to be down there to make sure my guests are happy. Dont just leave those quiet triplets and Claude to do all the work." Alois said fircely as he started off towards the grand staircase.

"And dont bump into me again, or there will be a harsher punishment then what i just did." Alois said, looking back at this maid to give her an ice cold look with his crystal blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Hannah Anafeloz

Hannah Anafeloz

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:33 pm

Hannah gasped softly when Alois abruptly shoved her back against the wall, and she winced a bit; though, in all honesty, it barely hurt her. As Alois headed to the staircase, Hannah managed to straighten up a bit, lowering her head. "Y-yes, Dana-sama.." She murmured softly, after hearing his warning. As naturally tempted as she was to protest, to correct her 'master', she knew better than to do so. It would only increase Alois' annoyance with her, resulting in a high chance that she'd recieve a harsher punishment, as Alois had said.

The Maid was quiet for a moment, before she proceeded to shuffle back downstairs hurriedly, trembling a bit. As she headed downstairs, already she earned a few questioning looks from the guests, their murmurs beginning. It irritated her, in the least, though she did her best to ignore them. Hannah quietly made her way along, ocasinally asking guests politely if they would like something to drink, or if they needed anything. Most refused, some not exactly wanting to be served by a one-eyed servant. But honestly, Hannah didn't care-it gave her less work, though the downfall would be that she wouldn't exactly please Alois. Hannah eventually just remained in one place, wondering briefly where Claude or the Triplets were-it would be far easier if they decided to show up.
Back to top Go down
Yufi Ivory

Yufi Ivory

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:00 am

She sat down stairs talking with a group of people, hoping no one would notice that her ears and tail were real. She was wearing her pink and black dress that went to her knees and a pair of heeled boots. Her eyes flashed at the sight of Hannah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3