Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 18th century England, there lies the contract between a boy and his butler. Things are not always what they seem...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Streets of London

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Salvatore

Alice Salvatore

Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: Streets of London   Streets of London I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:07 am

Alice started walking down the street heading back towards her uncles manor. She was caring some new books she got to read. Alice looked up at the sky and smiled at how lovely and clear the sky looked today. *maybe I'll go get some Funtom candy before heading back...*
Back to top Go down

Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Streets of London I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:44 am

The neko book store owner sprayed some of the mist water into a cloth before rubbing it gentley on the front window of his shop. He smiled a toothy grin as he made the windows bring in more of the warm glow of the sun. His fangs peeked out from under his lips as his eyes locked on the people passing by his book store.

"I wonder who will visit our little book store today Alex." Esra said as he smiled down at the cat circling his feet, rubbing his head against the man's ankles and purring loudly.
Back to top Go down
Alice Salvatore

Alice Salvatore

Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Streets of London I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:56 am

Alice continues walking down the street, she noticed a book store and just had to go in to see what kind of book there were. She walked over to the door and went in.
Back to top Go down

Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Streets of London I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:43 pm

The tabby cat meowed loudly before running to circle around the girls feet, he purred as the girl walked into the shop. Esra smiled as he moved swiftly infront of the young girl that had entered his book store.

"Welcome young one, how my i help you today?" Esra asked, still smiling that toothy grin of his with his fangs peeking out from under his pink lips.
Back to top Go down
Alice Salvatore

Alice Salvatore

Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Streets of London I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:24 pm

Alice looked down as the cat circled around her feet and smiled. Then she looked up at the owner of the store when he started talking. "Well I have been looking around for some interesting mystery novels" she answered.
Back to top Go down

Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Streets of London I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:30 pm

"Oh yes, I have plenty of those." Esra said as he lead the girl over to a large bookshelf covering a large portion of one of the walls in the shop. He reached upward and pulled down a few of his favorite mystery novels.

"Try these, you are welcome to sit and read them here if you like." Esra said, gensturing to some love seats sitting by the window of the shop. The spot was lit up lightly by some of the soul jars he had hanging on the cieling.
Back to top Go down
Alice Salvatore

Alice Salvatore

Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Streets of London I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:46 pm

She followed the owner and looked at the books he gave her. "Thank-you, I think i will read them here." Alice said then smiled and started heading towards the love seats with the books.

Before she sat down she looked at the light jars that hung on the ceiling thinking they look interesting.
Back to top Go down

Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Streets of London I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:57 pm

"Come Alex." Esra said as he called the cat over to him so he didnt bother the girl's reading. He moved back infront of his shop's window and started cleaning it again. He just hated haveing a dirty shop, and it wasnt good for his sensitive eyes either. Alex circled his feet again and purred loudly as his master cleaned.
Back to top Go down
Alice Salvatore

Alice Salvatore

Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Streets of London I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:50 pm

Sitting on the love seat starts reading the first book. after the first few pages she was taken in by the story line she just had to read some more since shes a quick reader. Then she read the first few chapters of the other books. After a little she looked back up at the store owner "you have very good taste in books, these are wonderful" Alice said
Back to top Go down

Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Streets of London I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Esra looked back at the girl and smiled another fanged grin, the young tabby had gone away from his master and had started pawing at a moth flying around the lit up jars filled with variouse souls.

"WHy thank you, you may buy them if you really like them. I have many copies of those books in my own personal collection in the back of the store. So i wouldnt miss them at all" He reached over to the bookshelf next to him and went over to hand the girl another book.

"This one is another one of my favorites, really interesting story that made me want to read it all night. I spent an entire day reading this and i absolutly loved it." The neko said as he handed the girl the book.
Back to top Go down
Alice Salvatore

Alice Salvatore

Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Streets of London I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:05 pm

She smiled as the store owner handed her another book. "thank-you, if you like it that much I bet its absolutely amazing," she said while looking at the book then putting on the pile of books and picked them up. "I think i will buy these books then."
Back to top Go down

Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Streets of London I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Esra lead the girl to his front counter and started typing in the prince of the books in his little cash register. The little tabby cat jumped up on the counter and started pawing at the vase of roses that were sitting there.

"Is that all?" Esra asked as he coninued typing in the numbers on the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Alice Salvatore

Alice Salvatore

Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Streets of London I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:14 pm

"Yes that's all, for now at least, might have to come back for more sometime" Alice replied while watching the tabby pawing at the roses, then she looked back at the owner.
Back to top Go down

Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Streets of London I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:28 pm

"That would be just lovely, you are welcome back anytime you please. My books and I shall be waiting here for you." Esra said as he showed the girl the bill for the books. They werent exspensive considering Esra had no use for such money exspet it helped him buy more of his beautiful clothing. He smiled as his animal companion and rubbed its soft cheek with the side of his finger.
Back to top Go down
Alice Salvatore

Alice Salvatore

Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Streets of London I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:40 pm

"Ok thank-you" Alice looked at the price and was amazed they weren't as expensive as she though they would be "here you go" Alice said as she handed him the money.
Back to top Go down

Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Streets of London I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Nire smiled and bowed to the woman "Why thank you my dear, please come again whenever you like." Nire said as he bowed to her and picked up the kitten still playing with the roses on the counter. He didnt want the little tabby to ruin his newly imported flowers.
Back to top Go down
Jade Shadowhive

Jade Shadowhive

Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: A while since i visited london   Streets of London I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:12 pm

As Jade walked down the street with Lucius following close she looked back and said, "What good is it that i visit the city when i can be at home reading and working on gathering information." She looked back forward as Lucius replied, "Young mistress makes the same remark everytime we come to town when it is your wish to come here in the first place." She gritted her teeth and picked up her pace trying to separate herself from Lucius
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Streets of London I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets of London
Page 1 of 1