Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 18th century England, there lies the contract between a boy and his butler. Things are not always what they seem...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

5/31/12- FIVE MONTHS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

5/31/12- FIVE MONTHS Empty
PostSubject: 5/31/12- FIVE MONTHS   5/31/12- FIVE MONTHS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:05 am

KURO FORUM ANNOUCEMENT #1

Wow. This is our 5th month anniversary guys and I am astounded at how it has expanded! I mean, we started small and then we massively grew and we are probably all a family now! I love you guys for making this site a success ^^ There are some issues I need to touch up though.

• I heard that there is someone spamming the site. Spamming is not allowed and if this said user does not refrain from such activities, I will ban them. Continued offenses will result in account deletion. NO SPAM!

• I deeply encourage you all to roleplay. If you want, you can pm me with a starter roleplay or start one up in the Chatbox. We don't bite :3 Also we have tons of unclaimed canon characters! Remember to apply and either send them to Alois or me!

• Once again, thank you some much you wonderful users! You are the reason this forum is here and why it is successful. I hope we can make it even more successful!

Sincerly,
Kuroshitsuji Roleplay Staff cat
Back to top Go down
https://kuroshitsuji.rpg-board.net

5/31/12- FIVE MONTHS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play :: Welcome to the forum!-
Jump to: