Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 18th century England, there lies the contract between a boy and his butler. Things are not always what they seem...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sebastian's character is in need of approval~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian's character is in need of approval~ Empty
PostSubject: Sebastian's character is in need of approval~   Sebastian's character is in need of approval~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:58 am

Finally getting this up at, like, one in the morning.

Name: Vanessa Morel
Race: Demon
Physcial Appearence: Vanessa appears very beautiful with porcelin skin and long, straight, platinum blonde hair that falls to about her waist. Her eyes are wide and bright green, giving off a facade of innocencs to those who do not know the real her. Over her left eye she has three small scars from an attack from a demon hound that occured hours before she first met her mistress. Like most demons, her contrCt mark is on her right hand, which she keeps covered with bandages rather than gloves. Her maid attire is a simple, black maid uniform - though her own persinal touch of green is added by there being a green bow the ties around her waist and a small green bow in her hair.
(I will not add hair, eyes and clothes since I stated them in the physical description)
Height: 5'6.5"
What brings them to London?: Vanessa was born and raised as a human in London. Though, around the time she reached her twenties her parents disappeared and she has very little memory of her human life as she is now a demon.
Other: She is a sadist, being fascinated with blood and pain and also has a very morbid mind, enjoying when she and her mistress are asked to investigate crimes such a murders.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

Sebastian's character is in need of approval~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebastian's character is in need of approval~   Sebastian's character is in need of approval~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:13 pm

She sounds very interesting. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://kuroshitsuji.rpg-board.net

Sebastian's character is in need of approval~
Page 1 of 1