Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 18th century England, there lies the contract between a boy and his butler. Things are not always what they seem...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fondest Greetings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Philomena DeVore

Philomena DeVore

Fondest Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Fondest Greetings   Fondest Greetings I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:55 am

*curtsies respectively* Greetings, fellow players. I am Philomena, at your service. My friends are allowed to call me Mena. I enjoy clear winter nights when the moon makes the snow appear as endless crystals. My favorite animals are cats of any kind, and I will drink any kind of tea except Chai. I also thoroughly enjoy throwing knives. I look forward to interacting with each of you (particularly Sebastian). I love you
Back to top Go down
Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Fondest Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fondest Greetings   Fondest Greetings I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 1:27 pm

Greetings, I am the canon Roleplayer of Drocell Keinz. You may call me Popitt or Gigi, whatever you prefer~ You seem like quite a unique individual. Welcome to the site. I can't wait to roleplay with you Smile
Back to top Go down

Fondest Greetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play :: Introductions-
Jump to: