Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 18th century England, there lies the contract between a boy and his butler. Things are not always what they seem...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Normal day at Undertakers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheUndertaker

TheUndertaker

A Normal day at Undertakers Empty
PostSubject: A Normal day at Undertakers   A Normal day at Undertakers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:46 am

The Undertaker Lazily sat in front of his desk, an arm supporting his head as he tapped at the jar filled with human eyes with his long black finger nail. He grinned to himself, remembering how many were in there. 27 so far, He recalled. He remembered back when he accidently gave one of his customers an eyeball for a snack, the face on that rich noble man was priceless.

Undertaker grinned at that memory, a soft giggle escaped his lips. Of course it was an accident, and he has been tempted to recreate that accident for the young Earl. Of course He would have to do it without the butler finding out, which would prove to be terribly difficult.

The Silver haired man burst out in a fit of giggles, picturing the Face of Sebastian finding out that his Young Master had eaten a human eyeball. Ah how his fantasies ran wild.
Back to top Go down

A Normal day at Undertakers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play :: London :: Undertaker's Office-
Jump to: