Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 18th century England, there lies the contract between a boy and his butler. Things are not always what they seem...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lady Kitty walteres

Go down 
AuthorMessage
K1tty

Lady Kitty walteres  Empty
PostSubject: Lady Kitty walteres    Lady Kitty walteres  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 2:58 pm

Name: lady Kitty Walters
Race: human
Occupation: the head of the Walters family, she runs care facility  for exotic animals. The facility is open to the public. The facility has everything from birds to big cats and dogs. Most of the animals in her care have sumthing wrong with them that prevents them from being able to servive in the wild. She often has requested to have some of her big cats preform at parties. To include some at the palace.
Physical Appearance:  Kitty has very fare skin. She is also very thin, she fast and strong do to the dangers animals she works with. She is often described as elegant and graceful. She dose have several scars on her arms from accidents with some of her animals. However it only seems to add to her beauty.
Eye color: Safire blue
Hair color/style: her hair blond and very long extending to the mittle of her back.
Height: she is 5 feet 5 inches tall.
Clothes: lady Kitty topically where a simple light blue dress. She never found much sence in high end fashion of the nobility class as she spends a lot of her time tacking care of her animals.
What brings them to England? Lady Kitty is the only child of sir walteres  a noble gentlemen. Her family has lived in Englind for generations.
Other: lady Kitty has an unusual pet a wight tiger. She raised the tiger from a cub, and named him Luner .The creature was rescued by her fother on a trip to Siberia luners mother was killed by a hunter leave him to fend for himself . Her dad brought the tiger home and the two have been Inseparable ever senesce.
Back to top Go down
K1tty

Lady Kitty walteres  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Kitty walteres    Lady Kitty walteres  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 2:23 am

Just edited the spelling now hopefully People can read it.
Back to top Go down

Lady Kitty walteres
Page 1 of 1