Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 18th century England, there lies the contract between a boy and his butler. Things are not always what they seem...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:24 pm

Sebastian only shrugged slightly. "Do I have to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Alois giggled as he watched the male look at his stylish costumes
"Why not? She's annoying as any creature I've ever met and I've been forced to listen to those triplet demons whisper to each other about god knows what. Ugh, they all are just one complete headache." Alois said as he rubbed his temple.
"Maybe after I'm finished with you I'll bring her up here and tear off that hidiouse dress she has on, I'll have Hannah give her one of her maids outfits. At least that's not as much as an eyesore as the thing she's wearing." Alois said in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Middleford

Elizabeth Middleford

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:34 pm

Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 Liztemplate

"Of course you do!!"

Lizzie handed the costume to him and led him to the nearest bathroom.

"Otherwise it's no fun at all!!!"

She grinned triumphantly as she waited for the butler to come back out, changed.

Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 Luzqute
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 Cieltemplate

Ciel made a note that he was to make sure Elizabeth would not end up alone with this monster. He continued to look at the outfits, unsure of what to pick.

"You pick for me... I don't care."

Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 Cielqute
Back to top Go down
https://kuroshitsuji.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:47 pm

"Great! I had my eye on something that would match your look." Alois said happily as he rummaged threw his wardrobe until he picked out something that was similar to what he was wearing. He held it up infront of Ciel to see if it would fit him and look good on him.
"Perfect! Now you need shoes to match this and a top hat and maybe a few other things." Alois said as he pulled out everything he would have Ciel put on and placed it on his bed.
"Now strip out of your clothes so I can se how this stuff looks on you." Alois said as he stared at the outfit layed out on the bed, trying to see if he needed anything else to complete the look.
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:05 am

Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 Cieltemplate

"Just let me call Sebastian to help me out of this."

Ciel waited for his butler.

Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 Cielqute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:08 am

"I'll do it!" Alois Said as he moved foward and started taking off the boys shirt.
"You really are hopeless without that demon aren't you?" Alois laughed.
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:14 am

"Sh-shut up."

Ciel looked away in embarrassment. He cursed the fact that he was so helpless and that his pride got ruined.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:18 am

Alois giggled at the boys emmbarressment as he tore open his shirt, nearly ripping the fabric. He disgaurded it somewhere in the room and stood back just to take a look at the half naked Earl.
"Not bad~ Maybe you should just go naked." Alois laughed again as he grabbed at the edge of the boys pants.
"Now to get this off." Alois striped off the rest of Ciel's clothes until he was standing there without a thread of clothes on exspect his eyepatch.
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:34 am

Ciel knew the blonde was just harrassing him, something the blonde was find of and something Ciel was getting used to. He just stood there, waiting for Alois to help him with his costume.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:43 am

Alois looked at Ciel then back at the costum he had layed out then back at Ciel, if he was going to dress him up it would have to be perfect.
"If only you were blonde this would be much easier." Alois said as he went to go get a white long sleeved button up shirt. He held Ciel put it on before standing back again to see what to add, he was so used to picking out clothes for himself that it was a little hard for him to create an outfit for someone with blue hair. He pulled Ciel to sit on the bed as he put a pair of knee high black socks in the boy. Next he put on a pair of dark green short shorts to match with the black.
"good so far, now you need the right shoes." Alois pulled out a pair of high heel boots and gently put them on the smaller male before laceing them up.
"Next we need something that looks good up top." It was practically like he was dressing a doll as he put a purple silk coat on the boy that lengthen down to his waist, the top was trimmed with purple fur and it was so high it almost went part Ciels head.
"Hmmmmm." Alois though as he stood back to see what else he would need."
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:54 am

Ciel just stood there staring at his newfound costume clothes and wondered what Alois would force him to wear next.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:00 am

Alois bent down and tied a black bow tie around the boys neck and a dark purple top hat on the boys head.
"Now just one more thing to tie this together." Alois reached into his pocket and pulled out a small compact, he opened it and slid his finger over the glossy liquid before placing the finger on the boys lips.
"A little lipgloss never hurt, it taste good to." Alois said as he took the boys arm and helped him stand up, the blonde smiled at his finish work.
"It's kind of like looking in the mirror, well exsept for the hair." Alois grinned slyly as he took a step foward, leaning in close do he was inches away from Ciel's face.
"So, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:08 am

Good thing this is a costume...Ciel thought. Normally, bright colors wasn't his style but he didn't feel like protesting. He merely shrugged.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:12 am

Alois growled as the boy just shrugged at all his hard work, his mood quickly lightened when an idea came into his sick little mind.
"Oh I think I tied this wrong, here let me fix it." Alois said as he moved closer and grasped onto the perfect tied bowtie. He moved his head foward so he was right at the boys neck.
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:18 am

Ciel merely stared at Alois who had the bowtie in his hands like he was about to choke him.

"I'm not used to "dressing up" so pardon my indifference."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:21 am

"Really? That's a shame, you should come her more often then. I could do this for you until you're used to looking fantastic like me~" Alois purred
"It would be nice Haveing someone my age around here, instead of thousand year old demons."
Alois said latching his lips onto the boys neck.
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:38 am

Ciel's eye widened at the little bite mark Alois was going to imprint on his skin if he should continue.

"We should get down there..."he said, hoping Alois would stop with that and go down to the ball.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:42 am

Alois just bit harder, enought to leave a hicky like bruise on the boys neck before pulling away to be at eye level with the blue haired boy.
"Why? Is there a fire? Is someone dying down there? I'm sure the annoying blonde is running around to random people saying how much she likes their outfits. So what's the rush?" Alois grinned at the bruise he had left on the Earls neck, thinking it might stir up something if Elizabeth caught site of it.
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:58 am

Ciel put a hand on the mark and noticing the blonde's reaction, he knew he was up to something.

"It's not polite to ignore your guests at a ball." That was common sense although Ciel never had a ball at his mansion and wasn't planning on it ever.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:02 am

"We've only been gone for a few minutes you know, and it's not like they're all sitting down there with no entertainment. And if anything goes wrong I've made sure to have my servants handel it." Alois took a step foward and wrapped his arms around the boys neck.
"Why don't you have a little more fun with me up here?" Alois purred
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:06 am

Ciel shuddered from Alois' touch. He knew that this would not be good if he was alone and in the same room as the blonde.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:09 am

Alois grabbed the boys chin and tilted his head up so they were at eye level with each other.
"I didn't hear an answer, can I assume your silence is a 'yes' ?"
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:43 am

"No" Ciel said. He wasn't really interested in spending anymore time in the Trancy manor but he unfortunately would have no choice.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:46 am

"Hm? What was that? I didn't quite hear what you said." Alois said as he leaned foward until their foreheads were pressed up against each others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]   Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masquerade [[ Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude+Servants -- OPEN ]]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next