Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 18th century England, there lies the contract between a boy and his butler. Things are not always what they seem...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everyone! I'm kinda new! I need some help!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xX ♥ Black Butler ♥ xX

Hello everyone! I'm kinda new! I need some help! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone! I'm kinda new! I need some help!   Hello everyone! I'm kinda new! I need some help! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:41 pm

Hi everyone! I was just with my friend on my laptop and we were looking for Black Butler quizzes. I saw this site and I clicked on it. My friend is munchkincora. She called dibs on signing up first, then I sighed up. Can someone explain this site? I'm really confused... Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I'm kinda new! I need some help!   Hello everyone! I'm kinda new! I need some help! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Hello there, this is a role-playing site where you can role-play as your favorite characters or make OC (own characters) to play as. If you would like to play as a canon character (which are characters from the anime/manga) you will have to look at the list of characters that are avaliable.

Here is where you can find the lsit of characters that are taken and avaliable:

https://kuroshitsuji.rpg-board.net/t2-canon-character-list

When you find a character you are interested in being this is how you should create an application for that character:
https://kuroshitsuji.rpg-board.net/t3-what-canon-applications-should-look-like

When you make the application send it to an administrator of the site (You can send it to me or Ciel Phantomhive) and wait to see if we will accept your application. If we accept you can be that character, if we dont you can try making your application better and applying again or try applying for a diffrent character. You can only be 1 canon character and you cant apply to be a canon character that is already taken.

Now if you are not interested in playing a canon character then you could make an application to be an OC. I think we're making it that you can only play as 10 OC's and 1 canon. I'll have to check with Ciel again on that. But anyway look here to see how you should make the OC applications.

https://kuroshitsuji.rpg-board.net/t1-original-character-templates

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me or Ciel~
Back to top Go down
xX ♥ Black Butler ♥ xX

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I'm kinda new! I need some help!   Hello everyone! I'm kinda new! I need some help! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:00 am

Thank you! I'll check it out soon! Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! I'm kinda new! I need some help!   Hello everyone! I'm kinda new! I need some help! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! I'm kinda new! I need some help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play :: Introductions-
Jump to: