Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 18th century England, there lies the contract between a boy and his butler. Things are not always what they seem...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Day at Phantomhive Manor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

A Day at Phantomhive Manor Empty
PostSubject: A Day at Phantomhive Manor   A Day at Phantomhive Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:27 pm

A Day at Phantomhive Manor Kuroshitsuji01

It was a bright and sunny day outside the Phantomhive manor. Only Ciel Phantomhive was asleep. It was another sleepless night for the earl. He dreamed of THAT night again.

--

"Young Master, behind you!"

Ciel was only ten years old when the ruffians attacked the Phantomhive manor. Ciel wasn't paying attention as someone came behind him and knocked him out.

--

"Hnnn..."

Ciel awoke and he saw that he was stripped down and tortured. In desperation, he called out the only person he could think of in the darkness.

"SEBASTIAN! I ORDER YOU TO KILL THEM ALL!"

--

'It was all a dream...' Ciel thought. He put a hand on his right eye. The eye where the mark was. In exchange for Sebastian's services, his soul was to be devoured. The Faustian contract that bounded them together was on Ciel's right eye and that once blue eye had turned purple. He sighed and waited for Sebastian to come and awake him to start the day.
Back to top Go down
https://kuroshitsuji.rpg-board.net
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: A Day at Phantomhive Manor   A Day at Phantomhive Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Sebastian opened the door to his master's room. "Ah, I see you are already awake, my lord." He bowed respectfully to the twelve year old sitting on his bed. "How did you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: A Day at Phantomhive Manor   A Day at Phantomhive Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:44 pm

"Horrible."
Ciel yawned as he rubbed his eyes.
"What is the schedule for today, Sebastian?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: A Day at Phantomhive Manor   A Day at Phantomhive Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:10 pm

(We never finished the rp in the chat room... so I'll be continuing from that.)

Sebastian nodded as he retrieved Ciel's clothes for that day and begen to get him dressed as he explained Ciel's schedule to him. "You have a meeting here in the manor with the man who runs your toy factory in India."
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: A Day at Phantomhive Manor   A Day at Phantomhive Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:26 pm

"I see... and what time will he be arriving?" Ciel asked as he had a sip of his morning Earl Grey tea as Sebastian dressed him.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: A Day at Phantomhive Manor   A Day at Phantomhive Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:31 pm

"He will be arriving at approximettly seven." By now Sebastian had finished getting Ciel into his coat and shorts and was putting on his stockings and shoes.
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: A Day at Phantomhive Manor   A Day at Phantomhive Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:54 pm

"I see. Are those idiot servants awake?" Ciel asked as he took another sip of his tea. By now, Ciel was almost fully dressed as he put his eyepatch over his right eye.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: A Day at Phantomhive Manor   A Day at Phantomhive Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:58 pm

"I will go wake them up, my lord," Sebastian said as he tied to strings of Ciel's eyepatch.
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: A Day at Phantomhive Manor   A Day at Phantomhive Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:03 pm

Ciel still sat on his bed, sipping his tea. While Sebastian went to wake the servants, Ciel grabbed his walking stick and went down to the dining room and wait for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: A Day at Phantomhive Manor   A Day at Phantomhive Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Once Sebastian had woken their servants up, he walked into the dining hall. "Why lord, what would you like for breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: A Day at Phantomhive Manor   A Day at Phantomhive Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:12 pm

Ciel sat at his chair with his hand on his chin. "Sebastian, I would like an egg omelette and some more Earl Grey tea."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: A Day at Phantomhive Manor   A Day at Phantomhive Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:36 pm

Sebastian nodded. "Yes my lord. I will go prepare it immediatley." He exited and walked to the kitchen to prepare his master's breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: A Day at Phantomhive Manor   A Day at Phantomhive Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:44 pm

A Day at Phantomhive Manor Cieltemplate

Ciel waited patiently for his meal as he put his hand on his head, boredly.

A Day at Phantomhive Manor Cielqute
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

PostSubject: Re: A Day at Phantomhive Manor   A Day at Phantomhive Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Sebastian work on his master's meal, cooking it quickly to not have Ciel waiting too long while making sure the taste would suit his pleasure. When he was finished, he brought it to him and set it on the table in front of the twelve year old. 'Here you go, young master. I hope it is to your liking."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day at Phantomhive Manor   A Day at Phantomhive Manor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day at Phantomhive Manor
Page 1 of 1