Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Role Play
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
If I were you, I'd log in or register before I send Sebastian after you...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In 18th century England, there lies the contract between a boy and his butler. Things are not always what they seem...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drocell Keinz ~Canon Character in Need of Aprooval!~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Drocell Keinz ~Canon Character in Need of Aprooval!~ Empty
PostSubject: Drocell Keinz ~Canon Character in Need of Aprooval!~   Drocell Keinz ~Canon Character in Need of Aprooval!~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:13 pm

Name: Drocell Keinz (Sometimes spelled Drossel)
Race: Doll
Physical Appearance: Drocell is average height with pale, unblemished skin. He has a dark purple-blue flur de lis on his right cheek. The man often wears pink and gray-blue eyeshadow.
Eye color: Amethyst purple
Hair color/style: He has unusual ginger hair that comes out in short, ruffled flares at the back and sides. He has bangs that come to his chin and are cut away at the center to about his eyebrows.
Height: Average, about 5'10"
Clothes: Drocell always wears a blue, swallow tailcoat trimmed with red piping. The undershirt he wears has frills poking out of the bottom of his coat. The man typically wears long shorts, black and white striped stockings, and boots with brass buttons instead of laces or straps. His outfit is complete with a red ribbon neck tie and a top hat.
What brings them to England?: Drocell Keinz, when he was human, served in the British Army. He was later recruited as the protector of the Mandalay family. For entertainment of the young children in the family, he also became the family's puppeteer. Later, when Drocell died, an angel known as Angela Blanc revived him as a doll. In return, Drocell gave up his life as the Mandalay butler to serve Angela for eternity.
Other: Most of what is above was a silly headcanon of mine, but a least that gives you a little background Smile
Back to top Go down
Earl Ciel Phantomhive
Admin
Earl Ciel Phantomhive

PostSubject: Re: Drocell Keinz ~Canon Character in Need of Aprooval!~   Drocell Keinz ~Canon Character in Need of Aprooval!~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:11 pm

Approved but next time, pm me your canon app.
Back to top Go down
https://kuroshitsuji.rpg-board.net
Puppet Master

Puppet Master

PostSubject: Re: Drocell Keinz ~Canon Character in Need of Aprooval!~   Drocell Keinz ~Canon Character in Need of Aprooval!~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:36 pm

Kay, sorry. I'm new here so... ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drocell Keinz ~Canon Character in Need of Aprooval!~   Drocell Keinz ~Canon Character in Need of Aprooval!~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drocell Keinz ~Canon Character in Need of Aprooval!~
Page 1 of 1